Soothing holds and rhythmic strokes are given on each area of baby’s body, following a sequence that has been developed over many years.
At Flutterbabies we are really passionate about sharing these wonderful techniques with you so that you and your baby can enjoy the benefits. Parents report many benefits including:
• Strengthening their bond with their baby
• Relaxation for parent and baby
• Relief from wind, colic and constipation
This 5 week Baby Massage course is run by IAIM trained instructors. The stroke routine has been taught by infant massage instructors worldwide for decades. You will learn:
• Massage strokes for the whole body
• A colic routine • Gentle movements and touch relaxation
• When to massage and for how long
• The best oils to use for massage
• How to adapt the strokes for your baby’s needs as they grow
This massage course offers a wonderful opportunity to learn how to communicate with your baby through nurturing touch and massage in a truly relaxed and welcoming environment. Classes are suitable for babies from newborn up to crawling. Only the parents massage their baby with the instructor demonstrating the strokes on a special massage doll. Massage stroke booklets are also provided. Babies are free to cry, sleep, feed, watch or join in, each class is baby led!
Do you have twins? We only charge for one baby not both so please contact us before booking.
As part of the course fee you will receive your organic massage oil, a handy booklet so you can massage at home, and a Flutterbabies certificate of attendance.